Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And now a word from our hero

On a happier note, since I noticed that Chris had much better hand and finger control, I decided to bring in my laptop and give him another try at typing something. Here's his first message:

**********************************************************************************
hi fans a communication from the west.
first, thanks for all those calls, letters & cards.
they really raised my spirits during a difficult time. the big focus now is to arrange for a medflight b acck to boston, and to get me on it.

*********************************************************************************
I second that emotion.

B

2 comments:

Hal Sandstrom said...

Hi Chris & Brenda,

What a joy to read your typed message Chris, great idea Brenda!

Well, with Andy now sidelined with an undiagnosed (as of yesterday) knee injury the obvious question is "whither NEDST"?

Please use the blog to keep us fans posted on progress on the medical transport front - we want to help if we can!

Love,
Hal

Unknown said...

Hi Chris and Brenda!

It is wonderful to see your message, Chris! I am so glad you are doing well enough to write and talk. I was at Loon this weekend; everyone is thinking of you and sending you get well thoughts!

Thanks for the ongoing blog updates. It is really helpful and reassuring to hear about Chris' progress. Keep that progress going!

I hope to visit you when you come back to Boston!

Smiles,
Julia Thompson